Nothing builds solid, stable shoulders and upper-body strength like gymnastic ring training.
- Rings allow flexibility for pulling skills below the rings and pushing and balance skills above the rings.
- Since they’re not fixed in space, rings will force your muscles to fight harder for control, and that translates to greater strength gains.
- Build Impressive Skills, Nailing a solid muscle-up or displaying stability in an L-sit make you look and feel like a badass.
Working together in Rings classes you will learn and develop:
- Strong, Healthy Joints and Ligaments
- Proper Shoulder mobility and strengthening exercises for continued success on the rings
- Grips and basic rings practice
- Learn to Perform Strict, Controlled Muscle-Ups
- Learn to Perform Strict, Controlled Pull-Ups
- and other different other Skills on Rings
- So your next question is probably “how?”
At AR Fitness, We get people moving. Whether you’re a beginner or have been hitting the weights for years, our programs will help. We'll improve your mobility, range of movement and strength.
Sounds good? Great! Our next course starts this December the 4th at Unlimitedplus Crossfit.
We’ll meet 2 times a week. Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 pm for 4 weeks.
Well, we’ll be using the GMB Rings 1 program method. GMB was created through decades of experience in martial arts, gymnastics, physical therapy, and more. Using this knowledge as building blocks for a new kind of fitness training, GMB was designed for people to build profound capability and confidence in their bodies.
Check out these vidoes for a taste of what you’ll get.
Call 39744655 to secure your spot.
We’re limiting applications to just 10 people per course. We do this to make sure you get the maximum time and attention that we can give to keep you progressing.
Price: 65 BD for full program (8 Classes, 90 minutes per class)
Looking forward to meeting you and to getting you moving!